Saturday, May 9, 2009

Non-traditional Disney Layouts

We went to Disney Land two years ago for spring break and I'm still working on pages for our album. Since I don't do anything in chronological order, but rather as the creative mood strikes, I'm not in any huge rush. Here are a few of my recent pages for the album.


I found this paper and immediately thought of our trip to Disneyland - even though I think it was technically designed for school/sports. The A Day to Remember paper is from Adornit by Carolee's. Polkadot paper is Making Memories. Jeweled brads are from Oriental Trading Company and Mickey sticker is from Jolee's.

This is one of my favorite Disney layouts! I love how clean this feels, and how girly! "Dumbo" & "favorite" are from the Cricut Storybook collection (I might have to break down and buy a Cricut just for that cartridge!), flowers are Making Memories, Petaloo & Oriental Trading. Papers & small bling are from Close To My Heart, bling brad is Stampin' Up, and pens are the Bic permanent acid-free pens. Oh - and the swirl stamp is also Stampin' Up - I used Staz On ink so I could stamp directly onto my picture.

Aren't these colors perfect for Jasmine & Aladdin? This uses all Close To My Heart papers, a little Bling from ColorBok, and of course, the Storybook cartridge from Cricut.


My awesome friend Juanita gave me a little gift at our retreat last weekend and the goody pack contained this yummy embossed, glittered paper. I'm not sure who makes it, but I want more! The flowers are Making Memories and Prima (can you tell I got stuck on a new technique last weekend) and though you can't tell very well, there is a glittered brad layered into a button to create the center of the flower. I had to sand the button holes with the Finishing Files from Close To My Heart - Love them! The sticker letters are from a Making Memories card kit I got ages ago. Oh - and that cute little file tab thing? That's one of the new metal embellishments in the latest Close To My Heart Idea Book - released just last week! The foundry tabs are sold in a set of 8 (four colors, each in different designs) for just $3.95! I sanded the embossed design on mine to get it to stand out a bit more.

No comments: