Saturday, May 9, 2009

Baby Shower Card

I hosted a baby shower today for my sister-in-law and my nephew to be. We had a great time! The cake was designed off of the Little Prince card I posted a while ago, which was also the design of the shower invitations. It turned out so cute! Of course, I didn't get a picture of it since I was busy hosting, but if I can get a pic of it I'll share it with you.

Here's the card that I put together this morning before we had to leave for the shower...


This card features papers from the Close To My Heart Animal Cookies Creative Basics collection - which includes eight sheets of two different designs of papers (each of which include a full color side and monochromatic side) and 20 yards of ribbon - perfect for bulk layouts or card making. The ribbon is also Close To My Heart, though not from the creative basics collection. The stamp, one of my faves, is from the CTMH - Party Animals set. I colored him in with Stampin' Up Watercolor Wonder crayons. Buttons are from Wal-Mart.

No comments: