Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Wild Things





Bright, primary colors are so much fun on baby boy layouts. I played around with the July 2008 stamp of the month - Life's a Jungle, Bitty Brads and Just Blooms Autumn Sunflower paper flowers and Designer Ribbon Ric Rac Rounds, along with some coordinating ink pads (Chocolate, Hydrangea, Orange, Hollyhock, Clover Meadow, Black, Sunny Yellow, Holiday Red & Star Spangled Blue, in order from monkeys to elephant) to make something wild & fun.

To create the faux water colored look, I rubbed a blending pen directly to my ink pad and colored in around the edges. To prevent smearing, stamp your image with a permanent ink first (like StazOn) or, as here, stamp with the same color you'll be blending in. All products are Close To My Heart except the white pen.


These pictures were from Andrew's first birthday at my mom's house. Look how chubby he was!

1 comment:

Vonney said...

Too cute! Love the lion!!