Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Memory Makers Masters entry

Last summer I thought I'd try my hand at the Memory Makers Masters contest. Even though I didn't win, I thought that the layout I submitted (the only "real", not photocopied) turned out pretty stinkin' cute. Since I'm not a math wiz, it took a while to get all of the pictures at the same angle. I used a square Creative Memories punch to get them all the same exact size, but did a lot of resizing the pictures so the faces were about the same size first.




The bird was created using the bird and different flourish stamps from Close To My Heart's Doodle Alphabet set (retired), StazOn ink and Stampin' Up watercolor crayons. The gems were from Target's Dollar Spot - one of my favorite places to find neat scrappin' treats.
Since it took me forever to get this layout perfect, I copied the photo strips with Andrew & Sophia on my HP320 All-in-One copier.

No comments: