Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Hooray for Christmas... Cards!


I am notorious for making tons of cards but not sending out a single one. I've been a demonstrator for one company or another for nearly 6 years, now, so I've got a lot of extras. I have so many that I usually donate a bunch every year to our brave troops so they can keep in touch with their families. I have grand intentions of sending them, but somehow, I never get around to it. Sad, right? =p But that's what happens when you have a gigundo family!
Anyhow, I really like making Christmas cards, even if they never actually go further than my card box. I like this card so much, though that it might actually get sent to someone special... now who's the lucky recipient?
The papers are Bo Bunny, cardstock is Bazzill, stamp is Imaginesce, ribbon & Water Color Wonder crayons are Stampin' Up, and the Stickles are from Ranger. Oh - and that little metal embellie is from Making Memories.
Be sure to check out Practical Scrappers this month - they're offering a whole smattering of special Christmas projects EVERY SINGLE DAY from November 29-December 19th! There's tons of awesome gift ideas, home decor and cards to be found - you definitely don't want to miss it!
This also fits the Sketchy Thursdays bonus sketch that's due 12/2 - the winning design gets a set of Copics - awesome - totally worth a shot!
Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you have a great week!!

2 comments:

heidi said...

So totally cute! Thanks for playing along with us!

Heidi, Sketchy Thursdays

Anonymous said...

Love this card. The polar bear is so cute!