Friday, November 27, 2009

Merry Little Christmas Mini-Album (Post #2 for today!)

This Christmas our family is going to do something a little different - instead of the kiddos getting masses of toys under the tree from Santa, we'll be celebrating the 12 days of Christmas and each day, we'll honor a different person or family that has touched our lives. I wanted to create something special to document our first go at this type of celebration, and here's what I came up with:
This altered Maya Road binder with envelopes with Cosmo Cricket papers
This chipboard album was awesome - it had four tabbed dividers and four adorable, old-fashioned little envelopes (though I only used one for this album). It was really easy to make and I just loved the vintage charm of the Cosmo Cricket papers.

I also used a little Bazzill cardstock, Tim Hotlz Distress Ink, Pink Paislee papers, Making Memories charms and ribbon, Close To My Heart hardware, stamps and brads, and some Stampin' Up ribbon and hat pin.

To clean up the holes for the chipboard inserts and any rough edges, I used my Crop-o-Dile and Basic Grey Precision Files and Tim Hotlz sanding block.

Almost everything from this album can be purchased at my online shop at AC Bailey Designs, where we have FREE SHIPPING next Tuesday, December 1st (and the first of every month) with orders over $35! If you have more questions or would like dimensions for this album, please feel free to email me at jasafras98@yahoo.com.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Your book is beautiful! I love the papers and everything you put into it! Just fabby!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Jamie Lane Designs said...

This is just so terrific, I love your colors and the design!