Monday, October 26, 2009

My little punkin' head!



First off, let's just point out the glaringly obvious:

1) I can't seem to take a clear picture of my projects lately to save my life. Seriously. I don't know what the problem is!!!

2) Don't you just love all the fingerprints? Awesome, I know. You can tell my kiddos have been looking through the photo boxes again!

LOL! Good thing I'm not a perfectionist!!! =p

Anywho, this layout is for the most recent Freaky Friday challenge over t the AC Bailey Designs forum. The challenge this week was to create a layout using fall colors - orange, yellow, green and brown and somehow incorporate a leaf or pumpkin. I used all of my pumpkin patch pics last year - though I guess I haven't posted them yet so I could have cheated a little bit had I actually remembered that before now. (just kidding!)
This uses Stampin' Up cardstock, Close To My Heart cardstock, brad and chipboard, American Crafts patterned paper and Making Memories twill and letter stickers.
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: