Sunday, September 27, 2009

Always - for the All About Me blog hop challenge

All About Me Challenges - one of the Challenge Blog Hop participants, challenged their readers to submit a layout based on any one of their design team's layouts. It's no surprise that I chose Mette's layout (below):

I loved the die cut paper and mix of many different patterns and embellies. What fun!

Here's my take on Mette's layout:
I used a bunch of products from many different lines, and I am really pleased with how it turned out. The background paper is Stampin' Up, as is the ribbon and the light purple hearts; the rest of the patterned paper is an old Making Memories line, so is the brown polkadot flower. The ink is Powder Puff. The title is from Me & My Big Ideas (also old) and the flowers are a mix of Prima, Bazzill and Oriental Trading Co. The pearls are from Close To My Heart. I used myJenni Bowlin die cut paper as my template.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Great take on this challenge too! I really love what you did. First, I love the shades of purple. I really love the flowers and your ribbon! Rocked this one too!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Kim said...

beautiful page! thanks for playing with us!

Clair said...

Lovely take on Mette's layout :)

MiamiKel said...

This is a wonderful take -- beautiful and so full of detail!

Miranda said...

Love your take on Mette's layout. Thanks for playing along!