Saturday, August 22, 2009

Scrap Happy pt. 2

I was going through my vacation scrapbook yesterday and came across one of my favorite layouts when I realized that it fit this week's Practical Scrappers challenge perfectly, so I thought I'd share with all of you. =)

This picture is of our trip to Disneyland in 2007 and one of the best pics we took the whole vacation. If I remember correctly, Andrew was the one who actually took it with his little disposable camera that we gave him to keep track of his favorite moments. Sophia's eyes just lit up once she finally saw the Princesses - after being there all day long through a torrential rain storm and sweltering temperatures. It's one of those moments that I'll never forget!

I taught this page for one of our Girl's Night Out crops last spring - it uses just a bunch of random scraps of paper for faux ribbons. I colored in some of the details of the swirly stamp, highlighted key words in my journaling and distressed the whole bit. Everything, minus a few of the pink flowers are Close To My Heart. Those other two pink flowers are from Prima.

1 comment:

Marie said...

Really precious layouts! I'm glad you shared.