Thursday, February 24, 2011

Woohoo - I'm the Friday Featured Artist!

Over here:


Sweeeeettt! I'm so jazzed for this fun opportunity!!! Be sure to check me out over there to learn how to make some Fancy Flowers - quick, easy-peasy, totally unique and absolutely affordable embellies for your cards, scrapbooks, paper crafting (and even personal accessorizing) projects! We (and by 'we' I mean 'I') use these Fancy Flowers as hair accessories all the time!


Thanks for visiting me, and have a happy, scrappy weekend!!!

7 comments:

Stacy said...

WTG...congrats on being featured!!! Love the flowers :)

anazelia said...

yay way to go jessica.

Anonymous said...

Awesome, Jessica! Those flowers are fabulous! :)
~natalie

Toby and Valerie Durham said...

Way to Jessica! You deserve it!

Kim said...

Jessica, Congrats on being featured!! Great flowers! I plan on checking them out over on your feature blog!
~Kim

Sabr said...

Congrats Jess! That's great news!!! Off to check out your article...

Carolina said...

The flowers look great! Congrats!!!