Sunday, February 27, 2011

The March Lucky Girl kit is now live in the store!!!

Check out the latest & greatest Lucky Girl Crafts kit!
"Homemade Happiness" is packed full with brand spankin' new Echo Park along with fabulous finds from American Crafts, Imaginesce, Coredinations, K&Co., Prima & more! And when I say 'packed', I really mean jam-packed to the brim, overflowing with crafty awesomeness.
This weekend I went to a scrap retreat with some of my favorite friends, and I was able to get EIGHT layouts, SIX cards, and another project completed with this amazing kit. Holy moly!
And, in the words of my friend A., "It's so great to be able to pull out a set of pictures and my Lucky Girl kit, because then I don't have to stress about choosing papers and embellishments to use because all the work finding coordinating products is already done!"

With all of the yummy little details in this kit, it's no wonder there's already just a handful of them left in the store. Hurry and get yours now before they're gone!

And don't forget to join the Lucky Girls for our monthly Blog Party, March 1-3, to celebrate
Homemade Happiness
and get inspired by the huge assortment of projects we've created for you!

No comments: