Monday, November 8, 2010

Santa's Workshop is getting busy this weekend!

I'm looking forward to a weekend full of crafting, from a card party on Friday night to two full days surrounded by some of my favorite people for this weekend's Santa's Workshop Crop. Last year was our first year, and as great as it turned out, this year's crop is going to be sooo much better. Here's a peek at the projects I'll be teaching this weekend:

Altered Canvas Wall Art
Please forgive t
he bad picture - I live in a cabin and lighting isn't always optimal!


Altered Memory/Keepsake Box
Fill with your favorite photos and hand written notes to make a perfect gift for teachers or grandparents!


Boutique Banner
Customized to the recipient's decor or favorite season

I'll share the rest of next weekend's projects with you on my return. I'm just excited for the opportunity to get my holiday gifts done so early in the season!

3 comments:

ruth said...

Those are so cute!!! Wish I could come. Have a great time!

Juanita said...

cute! cant wait!

Debbie said...

Looks like there are going to be some great classes! Have fun!!!