Friday, November 5, 2010

Announcing our latest Lucky Girl RAK winner!

I'm so glad you were all able to join us for another blog party - did you all have fun & find some projects that inspired you? It was so wonderful to read all of your comments - thanks so much for joining us!

I've got a prize for one of you Lucky Girls.... so, if you're

Rona said...
Gorgeous layout!! I love that you are using pictures from your childhood. I am telling my friend Cynde about the hop!! She'll love these kits too since we have no LSS anymore!!

then be sure to e-mail your mailing address by next Friday, November 12 to jasafras98@yahoo.com to claim your prize.

Thanks again for joining us! I just got done putting together the December kits for the store - they are soooo great - and I'll be crafting all weekend long in preparations for an upcoming card workshop and next weekend's Santa's Workshop Crop. Pictures to follow soon! Have a great weekend !!!

No comments: