Friday, May 28, 2010

Playing catch-up...





Between the end of school, a new position at work and starting a business, my life has been a little crazy-insane lately. I haven't had a chance to post my projects for Practical Scrappers the last few weeks, so I figured I should probably play catch up before the BIG REVEAL next week at Lucky Girl Crafts!!!

The top card is from our Patterned Paper challenge two weeks ago and features an adorable (pre-colored!) digi image from our awesome May sponsor, Wink Wink Ink!

The bottom layout is for our Fabric, Felt & Tulle challenge this past week. I created the flowers using rolled & wrapped tulle, Cosmo Cricket buttons, and bling.

Both projects use primarily My Mind's Eye papers. Thanks so much for stopping by!

1 comment:

Laurel said...

That first card is adorable!