Thursday, April 22, 2010

The masked crusader...

Frosted Designs challenge this week is to mask something... either with tape, ink, paint, glimmer
mists, etc. I was excited about this challenge because, though I don't often use masking, it's one of my favorite techniques.

For this layout - once again made with my April Magpie kit, I arranged chipboard flourishes on my white cardstock before spraying on some home-made glimmer mist. I distressed my edges with pearly blue paint. Papers are from Little Yellow Bicycle, stickers are Prima, and cardstock is from Bazzill. The rest is from my scrap stash.

*HINT* To keep the masking parts from flying around when you spray your mist, attach a small bit of repositionable adhesive to the backside. This will keep your pieces in place for nice, clear masked images.


1 comment:

Barb Craft said...

I love the pink you used on this masking LO!! And how cute is that bunny pic?!! The ribbons and button add just the perfect amount of a contrasting color!!
Barb :)