Thursday, April 8, 2010

Keep on dreamin'

Happy spring, friends! We finally saw our first sunny and somewhat warm day this week, so I've been inspired to work with bright colors, like on the card above.

Our challenge this week at Frosted Designs was to incorporate the word 'Dream' into our project. Since it's getting close to gradation season, I thought the rub-on sentiment would be perfect.

This unique card uses so much randomness from my stash that I can't credit anything by the flower - Prima - and the Kaiser Craft bling. Oh - and the ink that I used to distress everything, which is from Close To My Heart.


Thanks so much for stopping by! Be sure to check out all of the other work from the talented team at Frosted Designs - I for one can't wait to see what they've come up with this week.

No comments: