Saturday, January 2, 2010

Winter Babies

Happy New Year, friends!
This week has been crazy - I've had company for the last four days who just left this morning, then more to come this afternoon. Since Wednesday I've had good-old-fashioned family dinners, night-time snow swimming at the Hot Springs Pool; a huge New Year's Eve party filled with my niece & nephew, sister & brothers, cousins, friends, dad & step-mom and of course, my happy little family; a huge New Year's Day brunch, sledding, (with a little incident of my own on the first run - ow!) a Beatles Rock Band Jam, and some worn-out little monkey children. Whew! Onto round 2...
I'm so honored to have been invited to be an indefinite member of the awesome design team at Practical Scrappers- how exciting! I love that group of girls over there - the work they've been producing lately is really amazing.
This layout is for their "Anything Winter" challenge for the week. It features my favorite snow pictures of both of my babies - Andrew when he was 2 and Sophia when she was 3. I added some Ranger Stickles and bling to dress up the page, but other than that, everything else used was Close To My Heart.
Thanks for starting the New Year off with me! I hope yours is great!

No comments: