Thursday, January 7, 2010

All Buttoned Up!


Our layout this week at Practical Scrappers was to create a project with buttons. I've got jars and tubes and nooks and crannies filled with buttons, but so rarely pull them out that it was fun to dive into something "new". Pulling out some pics of the kiddos at the local touch-a-truck event 5 years ago and the "You Color My World" stamp from Close To My Heart, I was immediately inspired to create a fun rainbow - it worked great with the pics.
This layout uses Bazzill cardstock; My Mind's Eye papers; CTMH stamp & inks; Crayola colored pencils and lots of random buttons and tons of mini dots to glue them all down. I also popped up the free-handed cloud on some Stampin' Up dimensional dots.
Thanks for stopping by! Have a great weekend!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is very cute. Love the button rainbow.

Unknown said...

100% cuteness! I'm all over this rainbow! How clever you are. I'm loving everything about you layout.
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Juanita said...

Great rainbow!!