Saturday, September 26, 2009

ACB On-Line Fall Crop Challenge #6

Here's my first project for the AC Bailey Designs Fall On-Line crop, going on now! I had big plans to get a lot done last night, but Michael & I were watching last season's Grey's Anatomy - what a tear jerker! So, needless to say, not a whole lot of scrapping happened!

Challenge #6 over at ACB forum is to create a layout following this sketch to the T! It's supposed to be about an everyday moment, which mine is not. That's what happens when I read the directions on the fly!



And here's my take on it:


My layout uses Close To My Heart papers, cardstock, stickers, flower & button, a strip of Jenni Bowlin paper, Stampin' Up rubon and Thickers for the title.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love the gorgeous Smile layout! I love how you let the photos take over the page and not a lot of papers going on. I tend to read on the fly too, sometimes it gets me in deep!
Blessings,
Kim xXx