Monday, August 31, 2009

Wish Big!

This was my second submission for this week's stamping challenge over at Practical Scrappers. It's always fun to have an excuse to play with my stamp stash - especially these stinkin' cute ones! I'll admit, I'm a little biased. I use this stamp set more than probably any other stamp set I've EVER owned - and that's saying a lot!!!
The stamps are Life's a Jungle and Legendary Moments - both from Close To My Heart. Inks are also from Close To My Heart, but I colored them in with my trusty Watecolor Wonder Crayons and mounted them on kraft cardstock from Stampin' Up. The sentiment stamp is also from Stampin' Up (but I forget which set.)
I finished it off with some bargain ribbon and a little felt flower embellie I picked up from Target forever ago. The king of the jungle also uses a Just Bloom paper flower for his mane (CTMH).
Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Jamie Lane Designs said...

I love your little animals, very cute!