Thursday, August 6, 2009

One crazy summer and a little sneaky peeky...

Summer has been an insanely busy, super crazy, all-out action packed few months. I had my entire summer booked by Mother's Day (agh!) - so far we've been out of town to be with family, celebrated my birthday, gone to Vegas for a bachelor/bachelorette weekend, had family visit, hosted book club, gone out of town again for a family funeral, had more family visit, celebrated July 4th, gone camping & celebrated birthdays of family friends, helped our best friends get married, watched Andrew earn his yellow belt in karate, celebrated Sophia's birthday, had more family visit, celebrated my mom's, step-mom's and another family friend's birthday, and had three big fundraisers for Relay for Life. Whew! And that's just so far!

Here are a few of my favorite pictures that this summer has brought me.

Fun at the lake with three of my favorite girls - Lia, Kaelee & Sophia

My silly niece & daughter

Andrew's great accomplishment

The newlyweds

Sophia's beautiful smile

My handsome boy who's getting way too big, way too fast!


Our happy little family

Camping adventures


Pool fun with my little sister Clare, Andrew & Sophia

Andrew & Sophia with my little sister Clare and little brother Max at my grandpa's funeral


Birthday dinner with the Youngs - I think this is the first time that just the moms are in a picture - we're usually the ones behind it!

The last few weeks of summer brings our Relay for Life tomorrow night, Michael's birthday and my niece's birthday next weekend, Girl's Night Out crop & book club the following weekend, Andrew's birthday and a memorial event for another family member. And, apparently, searching for my missing 4th of July pics. Dang - wonder where those ones went.

It's a wonder that any creating gets done. Luckily, being on the Pracitcal Scrappers design team is really bringing me out of my normal creative box and adding a little extra mojo to my world. Here's a little sneaky peeky of next week's project. I can't wait to share the whole thing!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful photos