Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Giving out a little BLOG CANDY love!

This blog candy is now closed. Congratulations to Julie for winning my first every blog candy. Keep watching here for more chances to win in the future!

To celebrating getting more than 1100 hits and to thank all of you for being so loving and supportive these last few months, I'd like to share a little *love*!

Enter to win all of these fun things in my BLOG CANDY giveaway!


* Close To My Heart MyAcrylix D-Sized Stamp Set - "Be Yourself"
* Pack of Close To My Heart Clear Sparkles
* 3-D Gel Stickers from Cloud 9 Design
* 3 yards American Crafts Elements Premium Double-Sided Grosgrain Ribbon (striped on one side, solid on the reverse)
* 2 Yards of Black & White Stitched Grosgrain from Ribbon Trends
* Double Sided Metal Word Charms from All My Memories
* Metallic Green Gelly Roll Pen
* Plus a fun assortment of buttons, beads and flowers from lots of different places!

Sounds fun, right?

Here's how you enter (bear with me as this is my first-ever blog candy giveaway!):

Earn 1 entry when you leave a little "love" on my blog about your favorite project I've featured
Earn 1 entry for joining my followers
Earn 1 entry for a track back from your blog to mine

Current followers will be put in the drawing automatically!

I will put all entries on a ticket to be drawn by one of my kiddos on or around July 3rd.

Thanks for being so awesome! Good luck to you all!!!

1 comment:

Denise G said...

Hi Jessica,

So I have had you on my feeder since you started your blog, but I am going to join as a follower as soon as I finish this comment..... I think that it is really cool that you are doing a blog! Congratulations on your hits!
Denise