Thursday, April 16, 2009

Scrapbook & Share Contest

Hi all,

Sorry it's been a while since posting. My husband bought me the Twilight series a week ago and I'm totally hooked! What a great series. I've read the first three books and I'm half-way through the last one. I would have read it already but I felt a little guilty since it was taking away my family time, so I'll be finishing it this weekend.

Speaking of this weekend, I'm off tonight for a weekend scrapbook retreat, as long as Mother Nature feels like cooperating, so be sure to check back next week for posts on what I accomplish this weekend. I tried packing light and actually organizing - not something I do often, so... we'll see!

Close To My Heart is celebrating National Scrapbooking Month with tons of specials and they have even created a new blog www.scrapbookandshare.com where you can WIN $150 in Close To My Heart products. Visit the site for Contest rules and categories. I'm excited to see everyone's artwork.

Thanks for stopping by!
Jessica

No comments: