Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Perfect Projects for Perfect Days!








The newly-released Perfect Day paper pack from Close To My Heart has quickly become one of my favorites. I love that the colors can be used for so much - they're great for Mother's Day (like my layout here), 4th of July, fall, Hanukkah, Christmas and more.




















Even better, the B&T Duos (patterned paper) now has designs printed on BOTH sides. One side you get the full-color images, and on the reverse, you get a monochromatic version of the same image. It's awesome. Look at the "Love Generously..." card, which I created in both the full color and monochromatic versions.
I created this fun little gift box using the monochromatic reverse side of the Juniper Damask paper & the colorful side of the stripes paper from this set.
All stamps, inks & papers in these projects are Close To My Heart. Ribbon, flower & pearl are Stampin' Up.

No comments: