Thursday, November 20, 2008

Father Son Bond



I don't seem to get very many pictures with my husband in them. Or, for that matter, pictures where my son or my husband aren't making funny faces. Since these were taken on mother's day, I think they both decided to be nice to me and let me some really nice pictures of them both.



This layout was inspired by one I saw in Creating Keepsakes. I don't scrapbook on white paper very often, so it was a kind of nice change of pace.





I used the second generation technique for the nifty Autumn Leaves swirls (ink up your image as you normally would, then stamp it once on scratch paper, then again on your project or layout for a lighter image in the same color).


The stamps are Autumn Leaves and CTMH (letters). Inks are all CTMH. Papers are Stampin' Up.

No comments: