Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Cutie Patootie - Cotton & Sparkle!

Yes, probably a strange plug in, but it caught your attention!

Today I'm combining two awesome projects - my latest creation with the Lucky Girl Crafts August kit AND the 2nd Anniversary Challenge for Practical Scrappers. Today our theme over at PS is cotton, so I an interesting creative time pulling the two together.

The bright colors from the Bo Bunny & Echo Park Papers coordinated with a snippet of Sophia's baby shirt that she had grown out of long ago. Some of those embroidered words and images are just too cute to toss once the shirts they were on have gotten stained or too small... so hence, my CUTIE title. :) I also used a little cotton My Mind's Eye Baker's Twine that was in our June kit.
The finished product:

To accent the layout, this month's lovely embellies are to drool over! I used a single rosette bloom from the American Crafts ribbon, and embellished it with some sparkly SEI brads. I liked the sweet flower so much I'm going to make some little barrettes for Soph's first day of school. Man, I love dual-purpose crafting!

In celebration of so many fabulous things this week, I'm giving away special savings to those who want to play along!

Copy the pic of our latest kit and share what you love about Lucky Girl Crafts with your friends on your blog, Twitter or Facebook page, then come back here and post your link! Please remember to link it back to our store - www.LuckyGirlCrafts.com.



EVERYONE who participates will save $10 off their next order of $25 or more!
That means you could get this month's kit for just $15.99!

So, what are you waiting for?! Go get sharing!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

What a fun, bright layout!!! Thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs for our circle challenge!

Lydia said...

Really cute page! I love all your different circles. Thanks for playing along with us at Frosted Designs.
Lydia

Juanita said...

Love this page! cute letters!