Sunday, December 12, 2010

Are you one of the next Lucky Girls?

With the new year approaching, Lucky Girl is going to be making a few changes. Our current design team is sadly coming to the end of their term, and, as much as I'm going to miss each one of those talented ladies, I'm looking to add a few fresh faces to our team. Are you one of the new Lucky Girls?

I'm currently seeking DT members who are:
* Creative, enthusiastic, fun & easy going
* Can follow deadlines and submit 3-5 projects a month, with a willingness to do more to cross-promote with other sites on occasion
* Is willing to promote this blog and the store through word of month and links on their personal blog, signature lines, etc.
* Posting to online galleries with links/description of Lucky Girl Craft kits where allowed

Previous design team experience is not necessary!

Lucky Girl DT members will receive free product each month, discounts on additional product and publication on the store's site.

To apply, please:
* Send me pics to 5 of your most recent favorite projects
* Tell me what your favorite product to use in creating is and why
* Give me 10 random facts about you
*Become a follower of this blog
*Send me a link to your blog and/or on-line galleries
*At this time, the call is open to US and Canadian residents*
Please e-mail your entry to jasafras98@yahoo.com with Lucky Girl DT Call in your subject line

This call is open from now through Friday, January 7 with the new DT announced the following week.
Please note: New DT members will receive items from the February kit on or around January 15. Your first three projects will be due on January 28 - if you cannot commit to this deadline, please let me know in your application.

Good luck to you all!!!

1 comment:

li-bee-ti said...

I wish I could be a Lucky Girl... :)

I just got your awesome card! Thank you so much, you really warmed my heart!
Hugs