Thursday, November 25, 2010

Warm Winter Wishes & Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving, my crafty friends! I hope you are enjoying a safe and happy holiday weekend, surrounded by family and loved ones, getting stuffed on delicious foods and generally enjoying the long weekend.

Today our family is partaking in our second annual Big City Thanksgiving with some close friends and family. While I totally LOVE traditional Thanksgiving fare, I don't so much love the cleaning up part. Especially when our little ol' house plays host to nearly 25 people, with almost half of them being under age 12. Actually, I really love that part, too. In my family, there's nothing that says happy holidays like a wild bunch of chaos. And really - I do say that with love. ;) But I also like shopping in a "real" mall, so my girlfriend & I use this as an excuse to do some good shopping. Gotta love it!

Today is also the 25th of the month, which of course, means the debut of my latest Lucky Girl kit.


Introducing our December kit, Warm Winter Wishes...


A kit filled with rustic charm, rich warm colors and fanciful embellishments, this kit brings the best of the season. It stirs memories of steaming cups of cocoa, sledding parties and holiday gatherings and is the perfect compliment for your treasured photographs or handmade holiday gifts.

There's only 4 more of these kits left (already!) You guys are amazing in your friendship & support! Thank you!

Get one of your own by shopping at www.luckygirlcrafts.com

***I hope you'll forgive the really bad picture! The colors in this kit are amazing and this picture does not come close to doing it justice. I'll post a better pic when I return from my vacation on Sunday.***


Have you heard about the WILDLY AMAZING DEALS we're offering on 3, 6 and 12 month prepaid Lucky Girl Subscriptions?!
Not only will you be saving tons of money, but you'll get the kit before everyone else, and you're guaranteed a beautiful new kit each and every month!!! Plus, you get a bonus kit with the shipment of your final kit in your subscription at every level.

This special pricing is only good through December 15th:

Save 5% on prepaid 3 month subscriptions... Just $82.62 ($27.54 per kit)
Save 10% on prepaid 6 month subscriptions... Just $151.15 ($25.19 per kit)
Save 15% on prepaid 12 month subscriptions... Just $259.10 ($21.59 per kit)
*Shipping will be charged at time of payment.

I know we're all in Black Friday deal mode, too, so how about yet another great deal?
Sav ean additional $10 on every order over $45 now through Cyber Monday (November 29th). Just use code TURKEY at check out!

No comments: