Sunday, October 24, 2010

Hello again!

Hello my long lost blogging buddies. I feel like it's been forever since I've posted. Crazy how that goes!

I've been so busy preparing for some upcoming classes & crops, including my second annual Santa's Workshop Crop and the release of the November Lucky Girl kit - "Family Traditions", which is being released for pre-order tomorrow!!!

For you Western Colorado girls, we have just three spots left for our Santa's Workshop Crop - e-mail me for a full class list & details, or click on this link here. It's a great opportunity to work on beautiful, affordable handmade gifts for your loved ones in a fun and friendly environment.

In the mean time, here are a few fun projects that I've been working on with some of my leftover pieces from the October Lucky Girl kit (now sold out!)



Patterned Paper: Bo Bunny // Cardstock, Thickers & Gel Pen: American Crafts

Look how little my handsome cowboy Andrew is!




Patterned Paper (Stripes, Monsters), Flowers: Bo Bunny // Cardstock, Patterned Paper (frames), Bling & Pearl Brads, Gel Pen, Thickers & Remarks letter stickers: American Crafts // Ribbon: May Arts

This picture is one of the main reasons I picked monster paper for the October kit. As much as we all love our kiddos, there are certainly days when they can all be little monsters!

3 comments:

Debbie said...

Glad to see you are still around! Life sure can get hectic! Two great layouts! The Halloween layout is adorable and so is your little Andrew! Love the idea behind your second layout. Breakdowns/meltdowns can bring out the monster even in the littlest of people!

Barb Craft said...

Okay.. gotta say.. both of these are soooo darling!! I am glad to see that you have those kind of days with your kids too!! I thought I was the only one!! lol!! Love this line... can't wait to get some time to play with this kit!
Barb :)

Kelly Massman said...

Love the layouts--especially the top one! so cute!