Friday, July 30, 2010

Friday Sketch!!!

I got a chance to play along with this week's sketch at Practical Scrappers. I love the inspiration from the ever-lovely Ann-Katrin. How great is this sketch?!


I decided that it would be perfect for my old school pictures *winkwink* - using the latest Lucky Girl Crafts kit, Old School Cool. This paper seemed so 80s to me! Love it!

Be sure to click on the new kit in Lucky Girl Crafts store for some special savings & incentives for my lovely Lucky Girl clients!!!

And yeah, that's me in Kindergarten! Go ahead & giggle!


Remember: The Lucky Girl Blog Party starts this Sunday, August 1 - join us for awesome projects, friendship & inspiration, plus a few yummy scrappy candy! The fun starts on our main blog, www.luckygirlcraftkits.blogspot.com. See you then!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, how lovely! Look at that precious face!!!!! YOu are my brother's age! You're still such a spring chick! giggles
I love how you cut the flower from the sassafras paper. Love the sprinkle of posies too! Our new team is gonna be great!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Corinna said...

This is great. I love your little clusters of embellishments here and there and how you cut the flower from the musical note paper.

Corinna
(fellow DT member at PS)