Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Lucky Girl Party Peek and a take off a Sketchy Thursdays challenge

I'm so excited that Lucky Girl Crafts will soon be sponsoring one of my all-time favorite challenge sites, Sketchy Thursdays, in near future. Hurrah! Hurray! A very great day!

This week's challenge was for a 3 or more photo layout. Fab!!! Finally! I've been stuck in a one-picture rut lately, not that I mind or anything, but it's nice to break out of the norm.

Here's the Sketchy Thursdays inspiration sketch:


Here's my take on it:

I'll admit, I took some liberties with the over-all design, but I still kept several patterned papers, three pics and the multi-word title. Totally wild and wacky and fun - this captures the spirit of those silly little boys just perfectly.

And can I just say, the new Lucky Girl Crafts kit - Summer Vacation - really rocks?! ;D

This layout uses several pieces of the latest Lucky Girl kit:
Papers by Pink Paislee and Cosmo Cricket // Cardstock by American Crafts // Stickers by Cosmo Cricket // Alphas by Pink Paislee and Cosmo Cricket

Don't forget to join us tomorrow, starting at the Lucky Girl Crafts blog for the start of our Summer Vacation Blog Party - with awesome inspiration and chances to win some mystery scrappy goodies!!!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: