Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Last day of the Lucky Girl Blog Party... have you entered to win?!

Today's the final day of our big Lucky Girl Crafts Blog Party for our June kit!

I love all of the tiny details included in this kit... from the fun Petalloo sequins to the Pink Paislee Flip Notes that can be used in all sorts of ways... to the chipboard and rub ons and flourishy papers, I'm in scrappy heaven!

Get your very own limited edition Lucky Girl "Summer Lovin'" kit by visiting the store at www.luckygircrafts.com

There are five total prizes up for grabs - one on the main blog, and one of each of the Lucky Girl's blogs. Have you entered to win?!

Check out details on how to win my blog candy here. I'll draw a winner tomorrow afternoon... are you going to be a Lucky Girl?!

Then, head on over to the rest of the Lucky Girls for more chances to win and to check out their final project reveals using the Lucky Girl "Summer Lovin'" kit for June.

Your next stop on our BLOG PARTY HOP is KIM

You can also find some great projects from the rest of our Lucky Girl DT by following these links:



Raechelle

Sarabeth


Thanks for playing along with us during our first mid-week Blog Party! I hope you've seen projects that have inspired you to create!

Scrap Happy -
Jessica

4 comments:

Juanita said...

I love this layout! too cute!

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

What a beautiful layout! I love the bingo card and lil details you added around!

hugs, margie

Unknown said...

Jessica,
I've seriously got to scraplift this one too! I love the white base page witht he yummy dp and all the to die for embellies! YOu go, girlie!
Blessings,
Kim xXx
This was soooooo much FUN!!!!!

TeenaBugg38 said...

ohhh I love that bingo card!! Just found my way here and everything you have created with this is amazing!!!