Monday, May 31, 2010

Lucky Girl Crafts Mid-Week Blog Party - Day 1!!!



Here's my very first creation from my very first Lucky Girl Crafts kit!

With each kit, I strive to include at least one die-cut paper, which admittedly can be a little intimidating. I love the versatality of die-cut papers, though, and the unique look they can give a project.

For this layout, I used the Pink Paislee diecut paper, along with Pink Paislee Flip Notes and Clear Borderlines Stickers. I also used my Jenni Bowlin embellished butterfly and Black Glitter Puffy Thickers, which I've decided might be my favorite font in Thickers (until next time!)

Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to check out the next stop on our Blog Party Hop -

Raechelle

Each of the Lucky Girl DT members will have a new project every day from the June kit - you're going to LOVE what they have in store for you!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yipeeeee, I'm so excited this day is finally here!!!! I love your layout. The title is great. YOu used the diecut paper just perfectly!
blessings,
Kim xXx

Anonymous said...

super adorable!!!!! i love your title-my nephew lost his tooth and says it the same :)
i love how you created a round layout-great idea!!!

xo
sarabeth