Wednesday, March 24, 2010

The Mouse is in the House! Practical Scrappers rub on challenge

Hello my friends!

I'm finally back from our road trip to California and catching up on my blogging absence. Scroll down below on my home page to see projects from Frosted Designs & Practical Scrappers for both last week and this week.

In honor of our Disney vacation, I made a special card using Disney rub-ons for this week's Practical Scrappers challenge:

I made a little window out of acetate and applied rub-ons to this window to accentuate the greeting inside the card.

This card will actually be used as a journaling block in my Disney album to describe some of the fun highlights of our trip.

Thanks for looking and be sure to check out the rest of the fantastic work from the incredibly talented DT at Practical Scrappers by clicking here.

No comments: