Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Feeling so loved!

Life has been so hectic lately, and once I finally got a chance to check my email this week, I found a wonderful gift left by the ever-talented Jamie Harder. She sent me my first two blogger awards. What a wonderful surprise!





The rules of the award (to pick up the Lemonade Stand Award): Comment on this blog. Cut and paste the award logo and use it in your own blog. Nominate 5 to 10 blogs you feel show great attitude and gratitude. Link to your nominees within your blog post. Comment on their blogs to let them know they've received the award. Link back to the person who gave you the award to show your appreciation.



The friend award comes with the following description to be added and passed along. "These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated" It also says: "Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award."

Wondering who I've passed my awards to?

I'm passing them back to Jamie, just because she's so awesome and such an inspiration.

One is going to Marie Isom - she's such a sweet heart and always has kind words.

One's going to Samantha Ovit - she is a wonderful woman and a great artist.

I'm passing one to Amber Korn - she's in my CTMH Friends Yahoo Group and always has beautiful artwork and is always a great source of support.

One is being passed to Susan Culotti - I love her life tidbits and gorgous artwork.a

And finally, I'm passing one to Roxann - her color combos and embellies are always top notch.

One is also being passed to Adeline Brill - another one from my CTMH Friends Yahoo Group. Her projects always spotlight CTMH in the best light.

One is going to Amy Jolley - she always has such unique and beautiful projects.

And finally, one is going to Amy Ballard. I'm new following her site but am in love with her projects!
I don't actually know any of these women - but I have been so inspiried by their artwork and attitudes. Keep up the wonderful work, ladies!

No comments: