Sunday, March 8, 2009

A little Valentine love.. in March

OK, I know it's March and I'm just getting around to sharing the gift we gave to Michael's parents, but better late than never! It was a quick and easy one. I got the cute magnetic frame at a school fundraiser, but Creative Memories sells ones that are similar in two different sizes and (I believe) three different finshes. I used Stampin' Up's Bella Rose paper packet and rub ons and embellies from Close To My Heart. The thing I love most about this is they can change the pictures whenever they want with new ones or old favorites.

As I was surfing the web the other day, I came across a website, http://www.outonalimbscrapbooking.com that sells cute page kits. One of the kit layouts really caught my eye, and I cased it for this Valentine's layout I did. This layout uses my favorite paper from Close To My Heart from the Key To My Heart winter 09 special. Ribbon is from Offray, the flowers are Pima (big pink one) and Making Memories and the center of the flower is a large yellow button topped with a large bling brad, both also Making Memories. The pretty pin ribbon accent, rub on and stamps are also Close To My Heart. The bling next to the heart is from Target's dollar isle - last summer's collection, I believe. I journaled with my trusty Creative Memories brown journaling pen.

1 comment:

Juanita said...

Oooh I love It!! You are so creative!