Friday, March 27, 2009

Butterfly Kisses


We've had at least five different girl's birthday parties in the last month, so when we were looking for a paper that would be suitable for my mother-in-law, sister-in-law and three of Sophia's friends, I needed something versatile. Soph & I came across this beautiful paper in Target - full of bright colored butterfly outlines in purple, teal, lime green, fuchsia & shadowy gray. I loved it so much that I knew I HAD to use it on a page.

I sprayed the paper with acid-free spray and adhered it to my page as normal with my tape runner from Wal-Mart. Since the paper was a lot thinner than normal papers, it was difficult to adhere straight without wrinkles or rips, but I hid the worst of it with the flower.

This layout includes ColorBok textured cardstock, Best Occasion bling swirlies (a great deal at $3.50-ish for four swirls at Wal-Mart), flowers by Making Memories (the teal one) and Petaloo (white daisy & sprinkle center), plus cardstock alphabet stickers from Doodlebug Designs.

No comments: