Saturday, February 21, 2009

More from the baby album...

Here are a few more of the layouts I'm doing for the baby album I blogged about earlier.

Usually when I give a gift album I create two page layouts, but for this one I'm doing a one page spread for each month of the first year, plus a layout for mom and a layout for dad. I'll tie it together (I think) with a layout that matches the first one with the zoo animals for the first birthday. It's been difficult trying to do gender-neutral layouts, since the parents decided not to find out the gender of the baby, but hopefully these will do!
This layout will be for January. It's using papers from Stamin' Up and the All Bundled Up stamp set from Close To My Heart. I paper-pieced the gloves, earmuffs and scarf using the same paper pack. Ink was a save-me from my friend Christine - she said she got it at Wally World forever ago.
This layout is for February. It's using mostly Dollar Spot paper from Target (my favorite fun cheap finds usually come from this area!), plus a chipboard heart from Close To My Heart and sparkly stickers from Making Memories.This layout features more paper from Stampin' Up's Bella Rose collection. I love the reds & browns! The stamps, ink, flower & brad are all Close To My Heart and the rub on is Stampin' Up.This cute layout is from Close to My Heart's Free Spirit collecction. I added Liquid Glass to the round Stickease to give them a faux - epoxy sticker look. Everything here is CTMH.

No comments: