Monday, January 5, 2009

New Year brings new Idea Book!


A new year can bring many new and exciting reasons to celebrate. On January 1st, Close To My Heart released their newest catalog & idea book - full of wonderful new paper packets (including Emporium & Stardust - two great collections for boys!), rockin’ stamp sets and fun and affordable embellishments, like 12- ½” Pewter Designer Brads for just $3.95 or 5- Stardust Flexi Labels for $3.95. There are also four new hostess collections - ½ price product bundles available when your party reaches $350+ in orders (including yours!)
I know I say this a lot, but really, I think this might be my all-time favorite catalog we've had in my five years with Close To My Heart!
View the entire new idea book online here: http://www.closetomyheart.com/Ideabooks/Spring09US.aspx

No comments: