Thursday, November 27, 2008

Snowman Soup

Here's another fun gift idea.

Since it's Thanksgiving and all, some of you may have some of the glass jars that gravy come in. I ran mine through a sanitizing wash with my dishwasher, then filled with bulk hot chocolate mix and mini marshmallows.






I painted the lid with CTMH's Create-A-Shade Pearl Paint, covered the edges in fine glitter, and added a big CTMH snowflake rub on and bling to the top once it was done.
For the front, I used CTMH's All Decked Out to make the snowman and added two brads for buttons. I attached the little guy with strong double-stick tape adhesive that I picked up at Wally World. though you can't see it, I added some of the snowflake swirlies from the stamp set along the top and bottom edge of the jar using Cotton White StazOn. The ribbon is some that I picked up on super-cheap clearance a few months ago at Target. I also added some bling as snowflakes to tie in the decorations on the lid.

No comments: