Monday, March 15, 2010

Better late than never... last week's Practical Scrappers Ink Challenge




Sorry to have been absent lately but I have been soooooo very sick for the past week... literally. I went to the doc today because I just couldn't bear it anymore, just to find out that I have an inner ear virus that is causing vertigo, kind of like being an "old drunk" according to my doctor, and that my symptoms can last up to a month. Ugh!!! I hate this feeling, which is why I don't ever drink in excess, and here I have that feeling for no good reason. Way not fun. At least I have some meds to help ward off the nasty feeling, I guess.


Anywho, enough about me... here's my layout for last week's white pen/ink challenge at Practical Scrappers.
I really don't play with my white pens as often as I should, because I really like the way they look. I used my white pen to add a doodled frame around the picture and to trace some of the edges of the flourish shape and Prima flowers. This page uses Basic Gray papers & journaling spot, Bazzill cardstock & stitched ribbon, Bo Bunny gingham ribbon and miscellaneous brads
& letter stickers. The flourish is from the Home Decor Cricut cartridge - another fave! (Thanks, Juanita for letting me hog your machine at our last crop!!!)

Thanks so much for looking. Be back soon with some other fun designs to share!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Jessica,
Prayers for your speedy recovery. I really hope you are feeling much better.
This layout is preciuos! I adore those brilliant papers with the photo. your flourishes and flowers are great too! Love what you did with the white pen.
Blessings,
Kim xXx